Monday, July 21, 2014

Weight loss total 24 days post-op ... 51 LBS!!!!

Week 3 Update:  Ok so I posted my weightloss just above and yes that is accurate...51 LBS!!!  I was so excited when I saw that number for three reasons.  First, because I hit the 50 lbs lost mark.  Second, because that puts me approximately 1/5 of the way to my all time healthy self.  And third, that also puts me within a pound or two of being in the 300s!!!  I know, when I write those numbers I actually feel kind of embarrassed that I'm sharing all of this with you guys, but then I just throw those thoughts to the way side and keep my excitement in the moment. 

Be sure to check out the latest updates on the Gastric Sleeve page above.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!
    Thank you for updating your progress! Not only does it help you but it helps all of those that are interested in the process and whether it works or not.
    I have been interested in a while.

    ReplyDelete