Tuesday, June 23, 2015

1 Year Anniversary of my Gastric Sleeve Surgery....BEST...DECISION...EVER! :)

Weight loss total June 23, 2015 - 364 days post op
129 lbs GONE! Current weight... 323 lbs

____________________________________________________________________

Good Morning!  It is June 23rd and I realized that tomorrow is the one year anniversary since having my gastric sleeve surgery!  I proudly stepped on the scale this morning not caring what it read (because I feel great), but still excited to see what the actual "numbers" say.  So as of this morning, I weigh 323 lbs.  I've lost 129 lbs since my surgery and am averaging about 5-7 lbs per month now.  I was stuck in a rut for a few months (stress related I am sure) but now my body seems to be moving in the right direction again.  I've lost about 1/2 the weight I am shooting for and have zero regrets about having this surgery done.  I don't have a lot of time to write this morning before work so I'll just simply say this...I feel better than I have in almost 20 yrs and I am enjoying my new found body.  It's not perfect and I'm not at the finish line but I'm loving every day.  I feel good, I'm healthy and I eat foods that are good for my body...98% of the time.  ;)  I'm more active and can do most of the things I'd like to do.

I will see if I can post some before and after pics later today.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment